Yesterday was spent with THEM! :D
I was late yesterday. First time right? Haha.
Took bus to Pasir Ris Interchange.
And the bus route was quite a long one, eventhough I know for sure I'll be late. Haha.
I make them wait. Haha, nevermind it's once awhile.
I waited longer for you guys you know on the previous outings. :P
Planned to meet @ 9.30 but I reached @ 9.55. Only 25mins. :P
Ate breakfast @ Mcdonalds then off to Pasir Ris Park.
The wind was awesome. I love it.
Walked to Downtown East and settled down at McCafe.
Azilah treated us the drinks and cakes. We had chocolate for drinks and cakes.
And I was having a sore throat at that point of time so I didn't ate much of the cakes.
Then off to Whitesands but we stopped at the park because it was raining.
Went toilet and took bus to Bedok Reservoir. Sent that Azilah to work.
We had a long talk about stuffs. After sending Azilah to work, off to Bedok Interchange.
Then it was my turn to sent that pantat home. Hehe.
Said goodbye and she couldn't stop saying thanks. Very funny though.
Yesterday was great. The talks, the walks and the laughings.
After decades not talking, we finally talked! YEAH! (Inside Joke). :P
My sore throat got worsen yesterday evening.
And I can't believe it I slept at 6pm and woke up the next morning at 10am.
Indeed I was tired from the walkings plus I was having sore throat.
And red light is here.
And the next outing with The Everydays?
We haven't spent time together for like nearly a month. :(
P/S: I love yesterday. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment