Yes, I just watched Twillight just now.
The first time, don't laugh! The reason is because I'm watching New Moon tomorrow.
So at least I got a little bit of information about who's who.
Actually I like the movie. Haha!
So let me take back all my words for saying the movie was boring. :)
And I'm not sleepy yet.
Yeah, I usually sleep around 3am.
So that means I still have another hour to make myself busy with things like updating this blog.
I can't wait to go out later. :D
Finally I get to meet someone after so long, 2 months. -.- :P
Let's pray that everything go well as planned.
Let's see who I'll bump into later. Hehe.
Result day in 9 days time.
I'm getting nervous as the day grew nearer.
I'm hoping for the best.
Holidays are half suck and half not.
Reasons, it suck because we all grew apart and that's when sensitivity strike.
It's not because I get to sit at home doing totally nothing except for my daily routine.
Well that's what I thought.
P/S: I'm still learning how to get over things.
I miss THE EVERYDAYS.

No comments:
Post a Comment