If you saw your face in the above pic then you are being MISS by me! :(
I dislike going to wedding.
Reason : Too many people at the same time and you can't find a seat to sit.
Isn't it troublesome. Come all the way from the east and have to wait.
And the taxi fare cost was like $16+.
Anyway it happened already so yeah no point whining about it.
I got a few plans for next week.
So yeah, excited for that. :)
And result day in 12 days time.
Yesterday, dad woke me up just to tell me that I received the Edusave Scholarship.
And he strecth his hand to give a high 5 so I did and went back to sleep.
Haha! Too sleepy to actually take a look at the letter. Funny & cute right my dad.
How much is the thing anyway? It didn't stated in there.
Thought of opening a new bank account. OCBC bank.
Reason : Can withdraw $10. :}
But mum and dad haven't decide on it yet.
And I can't anyhow take out money from my own bank account.
Because mum needs to be there if I want to withdraw money.
Troublesome right.
P/S: Tell me it's going to happen this time. :?

No comments:
Post a Comment