Saturday, December 12, 2009


:)

McChicken and Ice Milo for supper. Superb. :P
I'm getting my pay either tomorrow or Sunday. Excited about the pay.
I'm going to spend it mostly on clothes and food!

I'm keeping myself busy to prevent from thinking all those unwanted stuffs.
I won't be a free from next week onwards. I need to get a few things done.
And plus result day is nearing. I'm nervous for that day.
And I can't wait to meet up with classmates! :D

Oh, I put back the tagboard and coming up with the songs.
Shall I put old songs or the new ones? Hmm.
I'll get the songs put up probably on Sunday.

2009 was indeed a short one, in like 19 more days here comes 2010.
Time travels so fast, it was like June yesterday and now it's December.
I did enjoy my 2009 year, surrounded with great people especially classmates.
All those fightings, quarelling, misunderstanding, shouting at one another, gossiping and many more.
I won't be getting some of it next year right? :(

P/S: 13,14,15,16,17,18!
6 MORE DAYS.

No comments: