Tuesday, December 1, 2009


;D

Met up with somebody yesterday.
I talked and talked until I'm out of words.
Thanks for listening babe! :) Appreciate it.

Today woke up at 1030am.
Bathe then off to Tampines.
Walked to Singtel and took the queue number but it was freaking long.
We decided not to wait for the number.
So we proceed to Swensens to have breakfast cum lunch.
I was already full when it comes to the ice-cream.
But in order not to waste it I still eat it anyway. :P
Off to Bedok Interchange and finally got to top up my card! "JUMP HIGH" :D
Walked around then home sweet home.

And fyi, I'm working at home.
Haha! Only me and the ones who are at home knows! :P
Hot milo and peanuts for dinner.
Guess what I'm cutting down on foods. :D
Which means that I'm half dieting. Hehe!

I MISS YOU, SA, TE and many more! :(


P/S: I tried burying and acting like I don't care,
but that was just a lie to pretend that I didn't even care.

No comments: