Monday, December 14, 2009


True.

I got myself a T-shirt from UniQlo.
And vcd's from LaserFlair.
And Nasi Lemak from QIJI.
And Snacks from Old Chang Kee.
That's what I bought just now.
And bump into a few people, some smile, some didn't saw me but I saw them.
I smile to strangers today! :)

After lunch, went to sleep.
This is the first time after so many weeks not having a afternoon sleep.
It was so peaceful and great. :)
Since the whole family was hungry, no lah actually I was the one who was hungry, elder sis ordered Pizza Hut. Had the twist and dunk pizza and meat galore pizza, baked pasta and the side orders.
I ate 3 pizzas if I'm not mistaken. Trying to cut down on food. :)

Currently listening to old songs.
I'm enjoying it. :)

I got my pay and spend $20 of the sum on food! :D
I'm craving for chewy juniors!
I'm still thinking of what to buy for presents or maybe I just make something.

P/S: 4 MORE DAYS.
I never felt this way until the day you said it.

No comments: