Saturday, December 5, 2009


I miss you, you, you and you and of course you and them. :(

I'll be going to Bukit Panjang on Sunday.
Dad's side, one of the sedare mare (far far cousin) getting married.
Mum told us to go because she don't our sedare mare to not know us.
Bahaha! Very the good reason.
This will be my first wedding to attend after 1 and half year, I guess.
I don't really like wedding or what so ever unless someone really close to me then that's exceptional.
It will be a long trip from Bedok to Bukit Panjang. It's like the east to the west.

13 more days to Result Day. :O
I'm looking forward to that day!
I'll get to see classmates and the rest.

Next week I'm going to start cycling around BRP.
It has been quite awhile not touching the bicycle.
And reasons for cycling are to lose some fats and free my mind.

P/S: I have been like this since the holiday starts.

No comments: