Tuesday, December 29, 2009

MyHotComments.com

I got a blister on my feet. :(
Thought of poking it but nope still fresh.

So let's start with yesterday outing.
Met pantat first then off to Geylang.
Bought the thing she wanted then off to Bugis.
Took MRT to Bugis, the funny thing is we bumped into Jane! Haha.
Coincidently she alighted at paya lebar and coming out from the door which we were going in to.
The funny part is when we saw her, she got nothing to say, shocked ah? Haha.
Bought Chewy Junior! Didn't I said it before its a must to buy that. Hehe.
Walked to Bugis Street and since most shops still closed, off to OG.
Then walked to Bras Basah, thought of buying english books but none attracts me.
Walked back to Bugis Street, looked around and nothing attracts us.
Went for lunch at Tong Seng, I had fishball noodle and she had prawn noodle.
Decided to go to Tampines and looked for pencil case and wallet.
Went Montip and bought the wallet for 1.90, its much more slimmer than my current one.
We did bumped into a few people. Hehe. :P
Walked to Tampines mall then took bus to Bedok Inter.
Walked around Bedok and had hot dessert.
Then home sweet home!

My leg is killing me when I reached home due to all the walkings.
And I was wearing my vans shoe so thats show how I got my blisters. :(
And went to jogging today without ernie. :(
All that mcdonald girl fault, she overslept and we waited for 25mins for her to arrive. Haha. :P
Jogged 1/3 of the reservoir because thought of seeing the sunrise but we did not.
Walked up the hill and thats where my back hurts like crazy.
Then had breakfast at the community centre. I had egg thosai and I had stomach ache after that.
I don't think its due to the thosai, I think it's from yesterday food.
Took bus home. And I had 2 hours of sleep. I want more but I just couldn't fall asleep back. :(

Let's hope tomorrow's outing is a successful one. Pleaseee.
Sentosa here we come. :))
To tell you the fact, I dislike being the planner.
But on certain occasions like this, I don't mind. :)
I'm left with one more confirmation and we are done with the planning.

P/S: I kept thinking about what happened in the past.

No comments: