Sunday, December 27, 2009


Be happy! :D

I can't wait for more outings.
Eventhough I'm out of cash, I'll somehow ask my mum some $$. Hehe.
I'm so looking forward to next week.
Monday & Wednesday. Pleaseeee let it happen.
And I'll be waking up early morning next week.
Someone asked me to go jogging. Oh no!
There goes my morning sleep. :'(
But it's a good start before school reopens at least I'll be prepare to wake up at 6.15am.

I have been going out 2 days straight.
Yesterday and Friday.
That's why I have not been updating this blog regularly.

So let's start it with friday.
Went to Bugis then off to Queensway.
Bought my school bag and I still think it's a little too big. Haha. Whatever.
At least I can stuff all my stuffs in. Walked around the mall and got myself 2 long-sleeves shirt.
Woohoo. All thanks to my aunty for sponsoring them. :DDD

Yesterday which also means a few hours back. Haha.
Went to Megatex(?) at Expo.
And since dad was in a happy mood, he bought me the dslr camera.
I was choosing between 2 brands so at last I decided with the _____ camera.
Then off to metro and then the malay wedding part.
Bought food there then took mrt followed by bus.
Then home sweet home. :DDD

And I'll be going to elder sis's workplace tomorrow. Woohoo.
I need to buy english books to improve on my english.
If you ask me why don't you borrow one?
I got a $15 fine on books which I borrowed at the library.
So that means I can't borrow one and I won't borrow one.
Because I can take up to 2-3 weeks to finish one book. Terrible right.

I'm think it's getting too wordy.
Bahahahaha. That's all for now.

P/S: Make it happen please. "Pray hard".
I miss the everydays and others too. :(

No comments: