Wednesday, December 2, 2009


Listen to his songs! :D

I spent 5hrs infront of the computer doing work.
Now I taking a long break! Haha!
My right shoulder hurts due to the typing and flipping files.
I got a little bit more and I'm done with the stuffs.

I'm munching sugar donuts! :D Yummy!
I'm craving for Pearly Bandong Soya Milk for how many weeks already! :(

Finally I get to play the psp after so long not playing it.
Since elder brother not playing or asking about it, it's officially mine! Yeah!
Speaking about him, he called mum just now and said his bike was dented.
I don't know if he hits something or he fell on the road. He hasn't called back.
I hope he's okay.

Windows Live Messenger is giving problems! :@
I can't sign in!

I don't mind at all. Why do you think the other way round?

P/S: To tell you the truth, I wasn't ready enough.

No comments: