I'M BACK! YEAH!!
I'm back like on Monday but I don't have time to update.
I'm down with sore throat, it was really bad yesterday.
Luckily it lessen down today!
Enjoyed myself there!
I'm down with sore throat, it was really bad yesterday.
Luckily it lessen down today!
Enjoyed myself there!
I want to stay there longer!
The next one, will be 5days 4nights or maybe 1week :D!! Hehe!
I'm too lazy to write down all the things I did there. Sorry! Haha!
But overall it was super duper fun walking around the busy places.
Went to Petaling Street - Masjid India - Bukit Bintang - KLCC! Yippee Yeah!
Next time I shall asked my friends to tag along. Hehe! :)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Met up with 2/3 of the everydays!
That minah-bee very the busy! Haha! Alamak!
Gave them the stuffs from KL. Hope you people like it! :)
Bought them hand bangles? I don't know what is it called anyway.
End up I didn't buy for myself and they said I wasn't jiwe with them! Alamak!
Busy-bee treat us as she got her pay today. THANKS ALOT EH BUSY-BEE! :D
Ate late very the late lunch at KFC then walked around the malls.
End up at T1 and had donuts at the rooftop! Cam-whored!
They make my day! :)) Thanks you very the much eh bees!
I eating Bic Mac, fries and drinking Green Tea!! :DD
So let the pictures do the talkings.
That minah-bee MIA!
The rest of the pics will be uploaded in facebook!
KL pics are up at facebook.
Too lazy to upload it here!
So that's all for now!
ByeBye! :)
P/S: They make my day!
I guess it will remain like this.
No comments:
Post a Comment