I miss eating fried carrot-cake! :(
2nd post for the day!
The reason is, I'm so bored sitting at home.
I'm feeling sleepy right now but I woke up at 11.30am today.
If I were to sleep again, mum will shout her lungs out! Hehe!
Maybe I'll sleep again later.
I didn't do anything much but I'm felt very tired.
It has been raining nowadays.
So yeah, I like it this way. The cooling wind.
I didn't get to cycle because of the weather. :(
But nevermind, I'm lazy to carry my butt out of the house.
Blog-hopped and saw something that got my attention.
Sometimes I felt people just don't appreciate others.
Being such a selfish ass-hole!
I haven't seen you outside, so yeah watch out for my face expression.
Thinking of getting a new spectacles. Most probably the plastic frames.
My vision is getting blurrer. I can't see far.
P/S: I'm leaving it all behind.
No comments:
Post a Comment