Movies I never get bored watching! Awesome! :D
Guess the title of the movies! :)
I want to go overseas again!
But probably next year! :(
Currently feeling SUPER DUPER EXTREME BORED!
I want to watch TV but Dad is sleeping in the living room.
So I have to wait till he's awake.
Cooking shows, CSI and many more!
My cousin got his itouch and he's just 10years old.
What a lucky kid. Well he deserves it anyway.
He can get 98 or 97 for maths. Wonderful!
But the funny thing is he's not in the top 10 but in top 20.
Haha! Too many kids in his class too clever.
I bet some can scored 100/100!
Did I mention that I don't feel like meeting anyone for the time being Or not.
Well I'm just feeling stupid for over-reacting and been thinking too much I guess.
Maybe this was written to be this way. I'm better off by myself.
I wasn't expecting it anyway. So yeah, I have to face it.
And don't misunderstand the way I react, I just don't want to trouble anyone with it.
P/S: Family is all I need now.


No comments:
Post a Comment