2nd post for the day!
Went to GSCC! (Guess lah you people) :P
Watched Chef Khaled cooked 3 different dishes.
Something learnt! :D
I got a picture taken with him! :)
I'm actually kind of tired now.
But I don't want to sleep early tonight.
Usually 2-3am in the morning then I'll sleep.
The normal stuffs I do which is watched movies or play games in my ipod.
Someone msg-ed me last night. Haha!
That someone knows, I know and we both know! :D
Yeah! Meet up soon okay! I'll tell you the thing when we meet! :)
I should have stay in touch with some of my outside school friends! :(
I should have work after the N Levels, I'm regretting every second of my life now.
I should have stay overseas longer.
I should lose weight because I looked chubbier and of course fatter! -.-
But there's no use whining about it anyway.
I think of removing the tagboard since noone tagged my blog.
Even if someone somewhere out there reads my blog they won't tag anyway.
How about removing it? Hmm, let me think through.
The post are getting word-y.
So let me stop here!
P/S: Everyone has their own problems.
No comments:
Post a Comment