Thursday, October 29, 2009

34 more hours to go! Yeah!
Equivalent to 1 more day and 10 more hours to go!

I can't go swimming.
Menses came a few hours back!
WTH! Troublesome but it's okay I'll manage it somehow.

I got my hair trimmed.
It's like a bit short but my head seems a little lighter. Haha!

I had BIG MAC for dinner.
I don't know why, I like that burger out of suddden.
I remembered how I dislike the sauce but I think my taste buds changed.
So everytime I heard the word "MCDONALDS", I will imagine the BIG MAC.
Haha! I want to try it at KL. Compare which is nicer.

I have not yet fully pack my stuffs.
Checklist:
T-Shirts - TICK!
Jeans - TICK!
3/4 shorts - ?
Undergarments (Hehe) - ?
Other stuffs - ?
Okay I think I'm better with last minute packing because it seems to work for me.
Hehe. So kanchiong ah me say want to pack this and that.
But it the end, everything is not ready yet!
Relax, it's like 30++ hours to go. No rushing.

I can't wait to get my stuffs done!
I can't wait to reach KL!
I can't wait to enter the hotel!
I can't wait to jump on the bed!
I can't wait for everything!

I'm so gonna miss you people!! :(
Especially you.
I'll see you people after my KL trip.
I want to get a job after my trip.

Pray for my safety. :)
ByeBye :)

P/S : AWAY FROM 30th OCTOBER TILL 2nd NOVEMBER!
SEE YOU SOON!

No comments: