Sunday, November 15, 2009



I had a long talk with Minah-bee on Friday.
We talked about so many stuffs from A-Z. Haha!
Thanks for listening to my rubbish and craps! :)
Thanks for the day eventhough it was a short met-up.
So yeah, I think I'm over it.

I spend my Saturday mostly at home.
Went out for awhile to Bdk Interchange, to get a few stuffs.
I got 2 new T-shirts. Thanks to elder sis. :))
So yeah, went home and watched Paranormal Activities.
It was kind of boring for the first part, but the tense came out towards the ending.
And it was kind of scary because it was like a real and true filming.
I was a bit of freak-out. So yeah, I don't favour movies like this so much.
It was okay. Rating : 7.5//10.

Then watched a drama or was it a short movie on TV3.
The story-line was quite good.

I miss the everydays together.
Minah-bee, don't forget eh! ;)

I miss classmates. :(
I miss the surroundings in the classroom. :(
I miss sitting infront. :(
I miss disturbing people and teachers. :(
I JUST MISSED SCHOOL A LOT. :(
It's like 1 more month ++ to result day. :(

That's all for this post.
See you at the next post.
ByeBye. :)

P/S: What would you do if you're in my shoes?
I wasn't strong enough to face this.

No comments: