skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Wednesday, November 11, 2009
1 MONTH AND 2 DAYS NOT MEETING! ASS! :D
So I'm like 77% healing.
I'll be okay in like 2-3 days.
Don't worry.
I can't wait for the day after tomorrow!
And on the 15th!
P/S: People like that don't deserve to be entertain!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2014
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
2013
(1)
►
December
(1)
►
2011
(36)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(2)
►
September
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(9)
►
2010
(202)
►
December
(14)
►
November
(11)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(26)
►
August
(26)
►
July
(11)
►
June
(17)
►
May
(17)
►
April
(17)
►
March
(28)
►
February
(16)
►
January
(18)
▼
2009
(190)
►
December
(32)
▼
November
(28)
I want to forget about the past but I can't. Eve...
:D Been watching movies with sad and happy endin...
2nd post for the day! Went to GSCC! (Guess lah y...
"You never truly appreciate things until they are ...
SW! :) Waiting for people to come to my house. ...
:D I can't wait for tomorrow! I realised I spent...
Movies I never get bored watching! Awesome! :D G...
In love with HIM! :D What a surprise! I woke up ...
Maybe I just don't get it. Maybe I was being too...
:) Is it another stupid feeling of mine? Tell me...
Cheer up friend! Have faith and be strong. Life i...
Sometimes family just brightens up your day. Eve...
:) Currently feeling super bored. Yeah, didn't ...
I haven't had Ben & Jerry's since 12Oct! :( Goin...
I miss eating fried carrot-cake! :( 2nd post for...
I miss them and the outing. :( 11 days to Elder ...
I had a long talk with Minah-bee on Friday. We t...
I like this picture especially the face expressio...
The rain stopped. :( No more cooling wind. I hav...
1 MONTH AND 2 DAYS NOT MEETING! ASS! :D So I...
Wherever I go, there's always people who caught my...
P/S: Trying to let it go.
I think I'm better off alone for the time being. I...
Thinking too much doesn't make things better. Be...
I never thought it will turn out unexpected. If y...
I love his songs! :D I can't sleep! Yeah, so le...
SICK! Guess what I'm getting sicker. This is my f...
I'M BACK! YEAH!! I'm back like on Monday but I do...
►
October
(21)
►
September
(17)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(12)
►
June
(14)
►
May
(9)
►
April
(12)
►
March
(20)
►
February
(10)
►
January
(7)
►
2008
(189)
►
December
(17)
►
November
(17)
►
October
(14)
►
September
(16)
►
August
(18)
►
July
(23)
►
June
(24)
►
May
(31)
►
April
(9)
►
March
(12)
►
February
(8)
No comments:
Post a Comment