Thursday, November 5, 2009

SICK!

Guess what I'm getting sicker.
This is my first time in my whole entire life, I'm not taking any medicine.
Best! -.- Reason, lazy to the super duper extreme max. Haha!

Everybody is so busy with work.
So I think I'm not getting a job for this holidays.
Will be rotting at home the whole of this holidays.
WTH. Ask me out anybody because the more I stay at home the sicker I'm getting.
I'm a Free-Bee! Ask me anytime, now, later, tomorrow, next week or whatever. :)

Prepaid is running super low. :'(
0.54cent to survive till Sunday!
I want to cry already! Super sad... :(

Ohh, it's raining now.
So cooling. I guess sitting infront of the computer is the best thing to do.
Hehe! It reminds me when I was at my younger age, I used to play in the rain.
So much fun, slide here and there. Run here and there.
But that was last time when the rain wasn't acidic but now you try playing in the rain.
Sure you get fever. Haha! Okay I'm talking nonsense right now.

Cheer up okay, friend!
I'm always here to listen.

That's all for now.
See you people soon!
ByeBye! :)

P/S: I shall give that someone a killing stare if I see you outside!

No comments: