Sometimes family just brightens up your day.
Even when I'm not in the mood, they make me laugh and forget all the things I had been thinking of.
But we rarely spend quality time with each other except for weekends.
And I appreciate all of them even my aunts who never failed to make me laugh.
Talking to a stranger just make me feel better.
They listen, they advice, they brighten up your day.
When something get into my mind, it will take forever to leave.
So yeah that's me, the real me.
Sometimes when I'm out of the sudden in silence then I'm thinking.
I spent my time mostly thinking.
Like most people who knows me, they said I think too much.
Well it's a habit of mine and I can't get rid of it anyway.
Don't worry friend, I'm okay.
I'll let you know if there's anything bothering me.
Thanks for the concern. :)
P/S: I'm thinking about something now.
I like to be alone for the time being.

No comments:
Post a Comment