Saturday, November 28, 2009

"You never truly appreciate things until they are gone."


Appreciate things around you when they are still there.
When the things are gone, then that's where you realise that they meant so much to you.
Everything in life is only temporary. Nothing lasts forever.

Watched a short movie just now.
And the quote above was from the movie.

I was expecting more people to come but then only a few came.
At least something right rather than nothing.
We had a small celebration for the birthday girl.
So yeah, we had fun. :D
Nur Kasih ends today and the ending was expected! :)

When I gave a thought back I realised, I made a mistake.
But everyone does right. Human beings can't run away from mistakes.
For every mistake done, there's always something learnt.

I'm going out tomorrow! Yeah!
I got to bring my camera along! Another Yeah!

P/S: I got to make a change for myself.

No comments: