FINALLY IT ENDED! YEAH!!
LET'S GET THE PARTY STARTED!
'N' Level's officially ended today! No more studying!
No more notes! No more related to any of the subjects!
NO MORE!!!
When the clock showed 9.30am, I was "YEAH"! Finished! But the FnN paper was unexpected.
Studied most of the stuffs but it didn't came out. :(
Hopefully I can pass this paper. Pray Hard
I want to go to Sec 5, All of you must go too!
After the last paper, went lepaks with The Everydays!
We talked, eat, talked, drink bubble tea, talked and gossips! Hehe!
I can't wait for this coming Monday! Maybe I should come late. Hehe.
Make them wait! "Opps! I hope they don't see this".
Most of the time, I'm always the first to come and wait!
I realised we came from different classes! Hehe! ABCD!
I realised we came from different classes! Hehe! ABCD!
I can't wait for Monday!
I can't wait for Wednesday!
I can't wait for KL trip! That reminds me of my passport which expired this month!
I can't wait to slllllllleeeeeeppppppppppppppppp!!!!!
MAKAN, TIDO, VACUUMMMMM! Hehehehehehe! BIKSHA!
Weeeeeeeeeee! Okay, I want to go to sleep!
See you people!
ByeBye:)
P/S: 300TH POST!
THEY MAKE MY DAY!
HAPPY 22nd Birthday Brother!
HAPPY 22nd Birthday Brother!
No comments:
Post a Comment