Sunday, October 18, 2009

12 more days to go! :D

The hardest part was this.
Everything seems to be confusing.
Everything seems totally different.
Everything seems to be out of control.
Is it just me or this feeling just control me?
People said I think too much.

I need to take a break.
I need to let out my feelings.
I need the most important things in life.
I need to have peace.
I need to go out of this town.

Thanks FRIEND for being there to listen to this stupid feelings of mine.
If they didn't come, I don't know what I'll do.
I have to face this myself. I know I'm no longer strong.
This is life. So many things to think about.
In the first place why should I care because noone seems to care.
Want to know why I care? This is the real me.
The real me care for people, things or whatever came across my eyes/mind.
I care too much right? I care too much even I don't care my feeling.
Now let this feeling take control of me.

6 words to explain this whole thing.
I NEED TO TAKE A BREAK!

P/S: I'm sorry.
This wasn't what I wanted.

No comments: