Wednesday, October 28, 2009

I miss you, friend!
But we aren't like what we used to be. :(
I want the old us, the old of everything.
Grant my wish please.

The Everydays:
Yes, Please make yourself free next week okay. If possible Wednesday.
Because I will be giving you people stuffs from my KL trip.
& I miss you people.
& I got new nicknames for you people. It all starts with, ______ -bee!
Super cute!
Minah-Bee, who say noone misses you, I miss you lah! Your lameness, Your Geylang, Your Craziness!

To the rest of the people who knows me or who reads this blog of mine:
You are being missed by me. I miss you people!

2 more days!
Let's get packing! Yeah!
Shop till I drop!
Walk till I trip!
Sleep till I snore!
58 more hours to go! Or 2days and 10hours!
Triple YEAH! :D

I'll be temporary away after my last post on Thursday!
See you on the next post!
ByeBye! :)

P/S: I have think through it and this will be my decision.
Make it happen please!

No comments: