I'm back!
Anyone missed me? Haha.
Well I made myself a promise not to let this feeling bring me down.
So I felt much better than before. But it hasn't fully gone yet.
Don't worry, I will stay strong.
&For the people who have been there when I was down,
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR BEING THERE.
THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING ME.
THANK YOU FOR CHEERING ME UP.
THANK YOU FOR THE MESSAGES.
THANK YOU FOR MAKING ME SMILE AGAIN.
Appreciate it.
BUSY-BEE, Yes I miss you and not only you the others too especially TE!
Everything's change for the good.
I don't want those feelings to come back because I had enough of it.
All those tears really sucks.
Changed the blogskins.
Well I spent hours searching for one.
Settle down with this one here.
5 MORE DAYS!!
I can't wait. It's getting nearer.
Friday, the 30th please come faster.
I think I'm going cycling tomorrow @ my favourite spot, BRP.
I have been sitting at home doing nothing except for a few house chores.
But mostly I spent my time eating, watching VCDs and sleep.
I'm gaining a few kilograms. Oh no!
I want to get a job after the trip. Yeah.
I want to make myself busy with work so I won't be so free doing nothing.
I think this post is getting word-y.
I shall stop here.
See you people on the next post.
ByeBye :)
P/S: Letting it go seems to be the best thing to do.
We aren't like before.
No comments:
Post a Comment