Monday, October 12, 2009

Half of today was so much fun but the other half just make me stress!
Yes, went picnic with The Everydays. The rain have to spoil everything. :'(
But we still have fun though. :D
Ben & Jerry's, the cycling, the walking in the rain,
eating @ Banquet ( i don't want to mention here because someone
will sulk if I were to write about it here)
and of course on the bus, "Ape shey makshud kau".
I love every second of it. Yeah.

The other half was WTF when I got to know I have to pay $230 for my ipod.
WTH. Do I really have to pay that amount to get my ipod repaired.
I'm so stress that my tears had to come out. Now major headache.
& I think I'm getting sick due to the rain and this headache.
Where on earth do I fork out $230 from? Perhaps from my bank account.
Arhhh! People really have to make me lose my temper.
Fine if you don't want to pay for me, I can find other way to get it.
My ipod was drenched due to the rain. :'(

It is just an ipod. Nevermind. It can be repaired on a later date.
I don't want to talk about that anymore.

More outings soon!
More pictures!
More food!
More of everything!

Will upload the pictures soon.
But not today. Whenever I'm free.
I need to rest now.
ByeBye.

P/S: I need my ipod! :'(

No comments: