Tuesday, October 13, 2009



Minahs at the back, innocent infront! Hehe :D

Yes, I was tired yesterday and wasn't in the mood to blog.
I found out my ipod was actually working today. I think it needs time to dry up.
It's fine now. Now I don't have to worry!

I'm actually tired right now but whatever it is I still want to update this blog.
I went out today with mum, sis and aunties.
Yeah, first was Arab Street then to Beach Road.
Ate Murtabak then Fish & Chips then lastly Tulang.
I'm 100% sure, I'll gain weight like crazy this holiday.
More chubby and more fats. I'm too lazy to carry my ass out to go exercise.
I think I'll go cycling 2-3 times a week. That will burn some fats.

I can't wait the trip to KL! 17 more days!
30th please come faster, I can't wait!
Bought tickets just now. I'm so happy!
1 less things to worry. Now I'm left with my passport.
They called and said there are a few admenments to be made.
Yes, I have to travel down to Singpost tomorrow to get it done.

I'll upload the pictures tomorrow. Sorry to keep you people waiting.
I'm eating potato chips right now.
Yes, very very unhealthy. Hehe.

I'm having plhegm right now.
I think due to the ice-cream I ate yesterday.

Now I'm lethargic due to too much walking.
I'm having cramps in my right leg. Gosh!
Sometimes I have a sudden chest pain but it's only for awhile then it dissapear.
I hope it's nothing serious.

I'm missing people already!
Okay before this post get word-y, I shall stop story telling.
ByeBye :)

P/S: Lethargic.
Just believe in yourself.

No comments: