4 more days! I'm getting ready already! Yeah!
Ironing clothes today so we won't be extra panic before the day! Haha.
Better to be slow and steady.
Will be taking bus to KL. Approximately 5hrs till we reach KL.
As always, I won't be sleeping in the bus because I will be busy admiring the scenery outside.
It's a habit unless I'm super duper extreme tired! Hehe.
Maybe going swimming at the hotel pool. Depends.
I hope menses don't come this week. Hoping!
I hope our hotels are beside each other and there's a door in between the two rooms!
Plus the balcony! :D
I miss school so much.
Especially the people. Yes, most of them. :(
Let's make one occasion for the 4C's. I have been wanting to meet them and say "HI"!
I want to make it memorable one.
That's all for now.
See you people.
ByeBye :)
P/S: I got new nicknames for people. Hehe!
If it was meant to be like this, let it be.

No comments:
Post a Comment