I had DONUTS just now. Finger Licking Good. :D
I'm starting to study already.
1 more week to Prelims.
I can't study last minute, I'll stress myself up.
I shall start with chemistry for today.
&then Physics and then so on and so for.
Ohya, Combined Humanities, I got to memorized more than 3 chapters.
Booo! So stress!
38 more days/1month and 7days, to 'N' Level.
Go study people. No more playing around. Suffer now, enjoy later.
I have not yet type in the SGC thing, I so lazy to sent the Email to Form Teacher.
Nevermind the dateline is on the 15th July. I can do it next week.
I'm having phlegm right now.
&It sucks big time.
Feel like coughing out all those yucky disgusting thing.
Going breakfast tomorrow, maybe.
There goes my morning sleep again.
Nevermind, I told myself I have to get at least more than 12hrs sleep during weekends.
Yesterday I slept like nobody's business. I slept at 8++pm till 10++am.
More than 10hrs for sleep w/o disturbance.
Fasting is coming in less than 2o/21 days?!
I got to eat all the food that I'm craving for before fasting starts.
Thats all for today.
ByeBye. :)
P/S : I knew it.
No comments:
Post a Comment