It has been 6 days since I last update this blog.
Received all the results for the prelim exams.
Did not put in enough effort in some of the subjects.
Was expecting to get a higher grade than what I get now.
But nevermind, this shows that I have to put extra effort on my weaker subjects.
Breaking fast with the girls in my class tomorrow.
I hope everybody turn up since it was the first time we actually go out together.
Hmm, I can't wait to go to the Bazaar at Geylang. Woohoo.
I missed the first day of fasting. :(
I was aiming to fast the whole entire month. Sad..
I need to finish up the SS homework.
There's SBQ and SEQ.
How great is that.
Lessons just now was so boring that I didn't want to study or listen to the teachers.
I have been yawning like nobody business in class. I feel so sleepy nowadays.
Eventhough I get enough sleep, I'm still tired as if I ran 2.4km track.
I watched 'Bohsia' on dvd.
The storyline was not as fantastic.
Rating: 5/10
I hope they make it part 2. It ended unfinished.
Before this post go any longer, I shall end it here.
ByeBye. :)
I got a video to show. It was shown just now during CME lesson.
It was so touching that I almost cried.
P/S: 12 MORE DAYS TO N LEVELS.
No comments:
Post a Comment