Thursday, August 20, 2009

I was going to upload pictures today but the wire for my phone can't work. :'(
So no pictures again.
I need to buy a new wire for my phone in order to transfer stuffs.

End of Preliminary Exams. WooYeah.
But 18 more days to 'N' Level. Boooo.
Will received results on Monday.

I can't get the result of the 'O' out of my head.
Kept thinking of that over and over again.
Sometimes I feel like crying.
STOP!

Today , ate breakfast at KFC. Waffles with maple syrup. :P
After that , watch movie UP!
Rating : 9/10
The storyline was quite cool.
Hahaha.

There's PE tomorrow.
Woohoo! I hope we get to play games before fasting and exams starts.

I need to clear up my stuffs lying on the floor. Stacks of papers and books.
Everytime exams starts the stacks of books get higher and higher.
I like to put stuffs all over but I know where to find it. Funny right. Yes.
Painting the whole house on Saturday. Yeah, I can't wait to paint here and there.
I think mum bought purple since elder sis wanted purple. So purple for my room.
Yes, I have to do the painting.

Thats all for now.
I got to go clear my stuffs already before my mum start to shout.
ByeBye :)

P/S: SG TOMORROW!

No comments: