Thursday, July 30, 2009

School was awesome.
Yes, school was awesome + great.
Surrounded by friends and classmates. I love it.
&there's PE tomorrow, it will be the last for the year I guess since exams are coming.
School has been good for this week. Looking forward to everyday like this.
Had Malay 'N' level Oral yesterday. &I love it too.
The topic was about friendship.
I talked as many as I could and actually enjoy it.
Both the teachers were friendly.
They smiled as I talked.
Felt like taking the oral again. Haha
Nope, enough of ORAL already. Finally all the ORAL ended.
Pheww. Nothing to worry or fear.

Now to fear is the written exams.
Less than 2weeks to prelim.
& 40days to 'N' Level.

Phy teacher was absent today. Yeah! = No test.
FnN teacher was absent too. Yeah!! = 4 free periods.
My phone is flooded with pictures. Picture count : 842pictures.
Crazy right, blame the people who like to take picture using my phone. Haha.

I can't wait to get the 'O' Level Mt results.
Woohoo.

Thats all for today.
ByeBye.:)

Currently loving this song.
Ingatlah diriku:

No comments: