I miss blogging.
It has been 1 week since my last update.
I was busy with school and revision for the upcoming Prelim exams.
I'm have another 3 more essays to memorise for combine humans.
1/3 done with chemistry. Another 2/3 maybe tomorrow.
Will be studying with people in another 12more hours?.
I need help in physics. Yes, my physics sucks. Not good at all.
I need a tutor for the subject.
On Friday we had the National Day celebration.
It was kind of lame and boring because people around was lifeless including me.
People from other schools get to wear red during National Day. Us? Just plain uniform.
We got a bag for the souvenir. It was cute and lame at the same time. Haha.
At least they gave rather than nothing right.
We had to suffer for 2hrs in class doing nothing.
But lucky I brought my camera along.
We took pictures as a class. No lah, not the whole class, only some who are supporting.
We had fun taking pictures. Some actually, have the tak tau malu(No shame) face.
Hahahaha.
Went to study at Ikea after the school dismissal.
We went LJS to fill up our stomach and saw some people. & Took shuttle bus to Ikea.
We came the wrong timing as it was lunch time and it was pack with people.
Waited for empty seats. & We got one by the big glass window on the side.
Study till 5+pm.
Home sweet Home after that.
Saturday went study with H.
I cycle to her house. It has been long since I last ride my bicycle.
Reach home around 7pm.
Today had kenduri at my grandma's house.
The food today wasn't that many. But I actually enjoy the food.
I have two rounds of the food. Mainly it was rice and few dishes.
I just love family gathering. It bring us closer.
Especially cousins who always made me laugh my ass out.
I'm actually closer with my younger cousins. The older ones, not so.
I'm supposed to be sleeping right now.
But not feeling sleepy yet. Maybe I shall stop now.
Because the post its getting longer and longer.
Hahaha.
Thats all for today.
I will update more pictures in my next post.
Stay tune for the pictures.
&Probably this will be my last update until the prelim exams ends which is next week.
Hahaha.
Have fun waiting.
ByeBye:)
P/S : What if ..... ?
No comments:
Post a Comment