Yeah, the last update was on wednesday.
I have yet to tell about Thurs, Fri and Today.
Thursday:
Break fast with the girls. It was totally awesome.
Arnolds! We ate, we talk and we drink. And something I did twice while eating.
Those who were there should know. Shhhhh. Hahaha.
Walked to the Bazaar and off to Tampines 1. Pictures!Pictures!
The saddest thing that both my camera battery was flat. But I had fun with them.
Next outing, coming! After the first three papers of 'N' levels. YEAH!
Friday:
School was fine, only towards the ending.
I feel over-reacting towards someone.
I know, I shouldn't do it in the first place.
Thanks for people who were there. :)
Stayed in school until 4+ and Home Sweet Home.
I rather spend my time in school than at home because the time to break fast seems slow when I'm at home.
Today:
Went out with Azilah to get some stuffs for someone.
First place was Parkway Parade, next was Tampines Mall and then off to Bedok.
Yeah done with the _____. Only the _______ and the _______ yet to be done.
Bought new earpiece since my old one was lost in the house.
I simply can't wait for Monday and Tuesday.
And tomorrow! Break fast with uncles,aunties,cousins at grandma's house.
I just love family gathering.
I'm getting my cpu tomorrow which means I will get all those who I owe songs or videos.
Yeah.
That's all for now.
See you in the next post.
ByeBye. :)
P/S : 9 MORE DAYS TO N LEVELS.
No comments:
Post a Comment