Thursday, August 13, 2009

I NEED PRIVACY.

How do you feel if someone invade your privacy.
Someone who is close to you, a family member.
What would you do?
Pissed off with that person. Invading my privacy is so not cool.
All I need is a little privacy.


Been very busy this week with Prelims.
Study,Study,Study.
Papers done are English, Comb. Humans and Chem.
Left with Maths, Phy, MT and FnN.
So far the papers wasn't easy. Some nearly killed me.
But I'm still surviving. Phew.

Had Hist paper just now and guess what? I did not gave any confidence in the paper.
I was wasting my time and at the same time cutting my SEQ short and not exaggerating.
I don't know why I felt that way just now. Hmmm.. Maybe because I'm tired?
The sbq really nearly killed me. Again, I did not put in my fullest effort.

That's all for this post.
Sorry for not posting the pictures yet.
Soon. Wait patiently. :D
ByeBye.

No comments: