Woohoo finally all the papers done.
No lah, actually there's still one more tomorrow.
Malay List. compre.
Maths paper 2 and Physics today really make me go crazy.
I don't want to get any results now.
Received 'O' Level malay results today.
I was expecting to get higher grade but B4 is all I got.
I was feeling down for a moment. It was dissapointing for me.
But I'm not going to make this affect my studies.
'N' Level exams coming in 19days.
Will be able to handle the stress and overcome the obstacles?
Okay I shall stop saying about this already.
There's PE on Friday. Yeah!
&Saturday is the 1st day of fasting.
I simply can't wait to fast. Haha.
Breaking fast is the most best part of all.
All the foods on the dining table.
Today is simply my off day from studies.
Haha. Reason : Too tired to think about any of the subjects.
No lah, actually there's still one more tomorrow.
Malay List. compre.
Maths paper 2 and Physics today really make me go crazy.
I don't want to get any results now.
Received 'O' Level malay results today.
I was expecting to get higher grade but B4 is all I got.
I was feeling down for a moment. It was dissapointing for me.
But I'm not going to make this affect my studies.
'N' Level exams coming in 19days.
Will be able to handle the stress and overcome the obstacles?
Okay I shall stop saying about this already.
There's PE on Friday. Yeah!
&Saturday is the 1st day of fasting.
I simply can't wait to fast. Haha.
Breaking fast is the most best part of all.
All the foods on the dining table.
Today is simply my off day from studies.
Haha. Reason : Too tired to think about any of the subjects.
Yes, I have promised the pictures but my computer is still down.
So no pictures. Sorry. And at the same time lazy to upload the pictures.
Currently using bro's laptop.
Thats all for now.
See ya people.
ByeBye :)
P/S: Life's challenges are not supposed to paralyze you, they're supposed to help you discover who you are.
Bernice Johnson Reagon
No comments:
Post a Comment