Saturday, March 7, 2009



TRUE:D.
Hahaha.

Today:
Went to a few places to check out the prices for the class T.
With Azilah&Biscuit.
Otw to find the places,I argued with Azilah.Haha.
Inside Joke.

After we went to that place,we went to have our lunch at GM.
Stomach so full.
Took bus to Tampines.
Walked around&around to find the place.

I disturbed Azilah then on revenge she grab my neck and I fell down.-.-
Hahaha.

I sweared I have been eating&eating for the past months.
Sure I gain weight like crazy.
But what to do,so stress with school work.

Received back SS(SEQ) marks.
Lucky I pass.
Overall just pass.
Still not satisfying.

When are we getting back the Hist paper?
We have been missing 3 periods of the lesson.

FnN test,I have no comment.
Sure fail.I only have confidence in the first question.
The rest,sure all wrong.
I don't know what to say anymore.
Shall not be giving up on this subject.

I shall end the post here.
Off to dinner with family members.
Wait for my next post.
ByeBye
--------------------------------------------

-Erti persahabatan-

Saat gembira tertawa
Saat berduka kita sama-sama
Duduk bermuram durja

Kita saling memerlukan
Menghormati satu ikatan
Itulah... ertinya persahabatan

Ada kalanya terkasar bahasa
Tapi kita saling memaafinya
Pahit manis kecapi bersama
Bersatu hadapi segala... oohhh

( korus )
Bersamalah teman kita hargai
Mahkota suci... oohhh
Bersamalah teman kita harungi
Istana erti persahabatan

Berkekalanlah hendaknya
Kemesraan diantara kita
Seandainya tak lagi bersama
Semat kenangan mengusik jiwa... oohhh

No comments: