Thursday, March 19, 2009

O level workshop was okay.
The first part usually BORING.
But I keep on entertaining myself by laughing by myself..-.-
We have to attend two session.
One of it was letter writing & the other composition.

The second session,I was falling asleep.
It's not the teacher talking, I think lacked of sleep.
Lacked of oxygen in the brain.

&After everything end, something cock up.
Headache!
Walked aroung Tampines Mall.
Bought OCK, then took 168 to Bdk interchange.
Walked around & ate hot dessert instead of cold dessert.

Now getting ready to go Parkway Parade.
I want to buy something but I don't know what!?!
But most importantly THE ICE CREAM!
It has been long I last eaten the ice-cream there.
Ohhh...CRAVING FOR IT NOW.

Someone has FINALLY updated:D
Hahahahahahahaha...

Okaylah,I got to get ready.
See you people:D
ByeBye:)

P/S : I will never be able to forget it.

No comments: