Had CIP just now.
It was freaking tired.
6hrs.
First met with the people of 4C & off to Newton.
Reached there at 9+am.
Walked to Far East Plaza then went to SB building,eat breakfast at LJS.
But they only sell the lunch menu,no breakfast there.sad:(
So walked around Orchard & I decided not to collect since no one care to give.
Instead we sat down and talked.
I had fun.
But didn't get to experience anything.BOOOOO!
At about 1pm,walked back to Newton.
After the CIP done,went off to the supplier shop at Geylang.
We spend about 3hrs there?!?
I'm not sure what time we reach there.
Forget.
Reached home at 720pm.
One word to describe everything " TIRED ".
I rather do something else than this.
Why do you have to say that?
Why don't you just say it out, face to face?
Do you have to do that?
I don't know what to say anymore.
No point arguing/quarrelling with each other.
I'm disappointed & pissed off.
Saturday, March 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment