Currently feeling bored right now.
Waiting for mum to return home.
She if go out with my aunties,will reach home late.
See what I mean,now 530 already.
Haiyo.
Will recieve report book tomorrow.
I swear I'm going to spend at least about 5 mins looking on each grade I get.
Teacher said that some in my class did well.They got grade 1 for the subjects.
Wah,people are improving really fast.
Well done.
I shall do the same thing.
'N' level in less than 6 more months.
I have to buck up on my studies.
Sec 5!
Sunday please come faster.
Will be going to the IT show/some other place.
Next week,MARCH HOLS.
But still I have to go to school.Blahh.
Tues,Wed,Thurs.3 days gone.:'(
Haha.
Free on Mon & Fri.But maybe going out somewhere.
Finalize the class T-shirt designs.
This year everybody seems to more cooperative.
Except for some people.
That's all for today.
Wait for the next post.
ByeBye.
Thursday, March 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment