
Today 4C had FnN class.
More than 8 hrs of cooking.
No lah actually we were given 1hr break but still I didn't get to rest.
Because I and the other girls help to buy the ingredients at the supermarket.
We bought Mcdonalds for lunch but didn't have time to eat because
we need to be back at school by 145pm.
I was lethargic.
&My knees have gone loose.
After doing the Swiss Roll.
We were given a break from all those standings,whisking and etc.
Now tell me how I'm supposed to be chef when 8hrs of cooking I can't stand it.
But this is step by step.
Have to get used to it.
Overall we did SHORT CRUST PASTRY,DROP SCONES,SWISS ROLL & ROUX SAUCE.
Gain some skills from the dishes above.
Maybe cooking one or two of the above for practical exams.
Someone was horny just now.Hahaha.(Inside Joke):D
Some are abit crazy.Hahaha.
But I do enjoy the class just now.
FUN+INTERESTING although it was tiring.
Tomorrow there's Olevel workshop at Dunman Sec.
Mcdonalds breakfast tomorrow.Haha:D
Feeling hungry now!
I want to eeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatttttttttttttt!!
So till here people.
Shall post again tomorrow:D
BYEBYE:)
No comments:
Post a Comment