Received the rough copy of the Class T design via email.
Well it look nice to me.
The colour really blend in with grey.
Well it look nice to me.
The colour really blend in with grey.
Came home late today due the speech day thingy, the library is putting up something.
I don't know what for?!
Did some writings, drawings & glue-ing.
Today is the bestest day:D
Almost everybody pay up.
Hahaha!
Understand maths better today.
We did the 3D square out of sticks,plastisine & tape.
The upcoming topics are getting difficult.
SIS bought me new T-Shirts.
YippyYippyYeah!
I like.
&Ohya,going to Parkway Parade tomorrow.
ICE-CREAM IS A MUST!
PRETZEL TOO!
&I still haven't eat B&J ice-cream that SIS bought.
So that's all for now.
ByeBye:D
Conflicts in Friendship happened due to MISUNDERSTANDING.
Seriously the statement is so true.
From my personal expectation.
P/S : SORRY IF I'M BEING TOO EGO OVER THIS INCIDENT.
No comments:
Post a Comment