Had H.T.H talk with someone.
Not going to elaborate any further.
Secret.shhh!:)
Biscuit will know:D
Maths re-test just now.
The questions were almost the same only a few questions he really changed the numbers.
Get easily irritated with classmates(some).
Less talking during lessons especially during CHEM!
Slack during MT class.
All we did was talking among each other and not listening to teacher.
Hahaha.
Isn't it great if it happen everyday.
My actor "boyfriend" acting on today show " KELIWON"
Wouldn't miss that.
Hahahaha.
I have another 2 more topics to study for FnN.
I hope I don't failed tomorrow test.
Pray hard.
Received CT papers mostly but not history and SS(SEQ)
So pissed off with SS(SBQ),write so long,all I got was _.
But its true that all don't link.what to do?Have no time to spend doing SBQ.
Most of the time spend doing SEQ.
But still not satisfy with the result.
Should have do better.:(
Must aim high for Nlevel.
Shall stop here for today.
See you again readers:)
Keep on tagging.
ByeBye
P/S : LAUGH OUT LOUD
No comments:
Post a Comment