
Just finish watching Selamat Pagi Cinta.
Rating : 8/10.
It made me burst into tears.:'(
Overall great storyline.
Watch it:).

Waiting for the movie above.
Sounds interesting.
Sayang,you can dance.
IT.IT.IT.IT.IT.IT!!!!!!!!
Asked mum.Pestering her to buy me one.
But 50/50 I can get it.
So pray hard.
The thing is so COOL!
I want to watch movies!
&PICNIC!
&SEABREEZE!
School tomorrow.
I have to face the teachers again.
Blahhhh...
Boring...
A week with 6 periods of FnN & study programmes everyday!
One more week, and here comes March holidays.
But schedule so packed with FnN.
I'm free on Mon,Thurs&Fri,I think.
I'm counting down the practical exams,less than 6 weeks to go.
Should I take the second batch?or the first one?
Not done with the recipes.
WTH.
Other classes done their decision making.
We still stuck in research.
Report Books on Friday.
Can I don't see the results.
Turn around and saw you.
Melts.
Haha.
That's all for now.
ByeBye:D
No comments:
Post a Comment