skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Wednesday, March 11, 2009
TIRED!
Will update a proper post soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2014
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
2013
(1)
►
December
(1)
►
2011
(36)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(2)
►
September
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(9)
►
2010
(202)
►
December
(14)
►
November
(11)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(26)
►
August
(26)
►
July
(11)
►
June
(17)
►
May
(17)
►
April
(17)
►
March
(28)
►
February
(16)
►
January
(18)
▼
2009
(190)
►
December
(32)
►
November
(28)
►
October
(21)
►
September
(17)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(12)
►
June
(14)
►
May
(9)
►
April
(12)
▼
March
(20)
Gotten the class T today.It turn out good & nice.S...
bored.
fun & happy!
Received the rough copy of the Class T design via ...
I been having headache for the past 2 days.Due to ...
School was BORING.Hist teacher was ABSENT again.Fn...
I think I'm having mood swinging due to PMS.I tal...
Stress!
O level workshop was okay.The first part usually B...
FUN:)
IPOD TOUCH:)
Woke up early in the morning at 9am.Mum said we ar...
Had CIP just now.It was freaking tired.6hrs.First ...
MARCH HOLS!
BORING!
TIRED!Will update a proper post soon.
Just finish watching Selamat Pagi Cinta.Rating : 8...
TRUE:D.Hahaha.Today:Went to a few places to check ...
Back on track.Had H.T.H talk with someone.Not goin...
It's 11pm now.&still I have not yet gone to the dr...
►
February
(10)
►
January
(7)
►
2008
(189)
►
December
(17)
►
November
(17)
►
October
(14)
►
September
(16)
►
August
(18)
►
July
(23)
►
June
(24)
►
May
(31)
►
April
(9)
►
March
(12)
►
February
(8)
No comments:
Post a Comment