Friday, May 22, 2009

Credits to Hadila!


Okay lets start with what happened today.
School was normal and the weather sucks.
It's like getting hotter&hotter each day!
After school accompany Azilah home as she was not feeling well.
Mr.Wong sent us there.
He really so kind.



After that went to E-Hub.
Watch the Night At the Musuem 2.
Great storyline.
Rating 10/10.
Go watch it.
I like the Pharoah, the way he talked with his short tougue, FUNNY!
Very funny.
Hahaha.

The movie end at 5pm.
I & Herina rushed back to school as we are having intensive remedial on 'O'level MT.
Thought that only the two of us came, but others join much later.
It really benefits me on how to improve on MT compostition.
&It ended nearly about 7.
Reached home around 730.

Ate dinner at the nearest coffee shop.
I kept eating the same menu as I can't make up my mind on what to eat.
So now here I'm blogging.

Ohya before I forget.
Yesterday stalked Jane all the way to her house.
Haha.FUN RIGHT JANE?
Hahahahahahaha.
Me & Herina was so free that we followed all the way until her doorstep.
Haha.CRAZY right.

Mr.Lim showed us the results that will appear in the report book.
He said my english is very risky as the marks are borderline.
Have to work harder in order to pass English.
Others was ok.
There's nothing to watch on the TV, no good shows.
Boring right now.
I think I will go to sleep early.
Hahaha.
That's all for this post
ByeBye:).
P/S : Flash Back Memories.

No comments: