Wednesday, May 20, 2009


Had PE just now, and some did the 2.4km run including me.
&Guess what, FAIL again.
This time was 19mins.
Cramp on the right abdomen always attack when I'm reaching the end.
Damn it.
Seriously I have to exercise more and eat moderately.
Thought of giving up the 2.4km run.
But then, there's still room for improvement.

Received MT result today, was quite satisfied with the marks.
Except for the 'O' level letter writing, out of point.
The rest was ok.
Mr Lim was absent so one of the maths teacher took the class.
Towards the end of the period, he shared some of his experience being a life guard.
When someone is drowning, what to do and what not to do.
Quite interesting the way he said.

Maths, go through the papers.
It wasn't a good pass though.
Nevermind there's still Prelim exams.
When Mr Chng said that only a few of the students will go to Sec 5, heart drop.
But shall not give up and not take the words seriously.
Try harder & Aim high.

Went lunch at KFC.
This week is KFC week for me.
It has been 3 days straight in a row eating KFC!
How unhealthy is that.
Haha.Nevermind at least it's FINGER LICKING GOOD.
&Had Munchy Donuts after so long not eating it.
I'm loving it.

Been very tired for this past few days.
Went home, after bath, I will go straight to the dreamland.
Haha. It's like a must to sleep.

7 more days to Dad's Birthday!
9 more days to June Holidays!
12 more days to 'O' Level MT!!
I wouldn't have time to enjoy the June holidays except for a few days.
Sad:(
Will start revising and studying for upcoming exams.

Dad hasn't make up his mind to buy me a bicycle.
I really want to have one.
So every morning on the June holidays, I will cycle around the Bedok Reservoir Park.
Will pester him again&again.

Ok,shall stop exaggerating.
Long post indeed.
Have fun reading it:).
Thats all for this post.
ByeBye:D
P/S : DONUTS!

No comments: