School was suckish today.First was the intensive thing, we had to climb to the 4th level and do our work at the MT room.
The teacher said we are not appreciative when we are given the air-con room.
Okay, wth it wasn't our fault, people are making noise then what to do?
English period, we played TABOO.
It was so fun, & i was the only one who are laughing out so loud.
The rest so quiet.
The game is really interesting.
Tomorrow playing it again.
Woohoo.
I'm loving English lesson,& I can't believe I said that.
Hahaha.
Chemistry lesson was cut short due to the oral exams.
Really my oral was suckish this time round.
Suddenly my mind totally blank at that point of time.
Fail?
I don't want to know.
Went late lunch at LJS.
It nearly cost 10bucks for my food.
Wth, so expensive.
&the waiter talked so fast that I couldn't hear and understand what she's talking.
Home sweet home after that.
So here I'm updating this blog.
Dad is turning 56 tomorrow.
Shall wish him tonight if he's not sleeping.
There's school tomorrow & this means another 5 periods of MT.
Seriously I'm tired of MT for this week.
Hahaha.
But what to do, taking 'O' this June.
Its like 6 more days to 'O' level MT.
So freaking fast right!
Will be coming back for remedial/lessons on the various subjects during the June hols.
Less than 4 more months for 'N' level.
Nevermind suffer now, enjoy later.
Will be getting report book this Friday, I think.
&Friday will the last day of school.
Woohoo!
I love my life & the ones in it.
Family,Friends,Aunties,Cousins.
They always make my day:D
ILY
YLM
WAHF
WAGBH
AAKFMTY
WYSYLMT
(Guess what it is?)
That's all for this post.
ByeBye:)
P/S : Two words, BE RESPONSIBLE
No comments:
Post a Comment