KL!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can't wait for another trip to KL!
Which is on November -.-.
Another 5 more months.
N Level not done, yet so happy want to go to overseas.
Siao.Hahaha.
School had been normal for the past2 days.
Get back the results.
To me its really a dissapointment especially in English & SocialStudies!
SocialStudies failed by a few marks.
English really make me want to cry.
The rest was ok.
I'll have to try double the harder for Prelim.
Today, we had photo-taking.
It was fun.
&I really can't wait to get the photos.
If it turns out to be very good, I'll buy everything.
Haha.
There's PE tomorrow.
Been wanting to play games.
&have FUN!
Elder brother bought Ipod Touch from his friend.
It is totally different compared to mine.
The shape look abit of square.
Got nothing else to write.
So that's all for this post.
ByeBye:)
No comments:
Post a Comment