
What If...
-Someone break a promise?
-Someone told a secret to the other party?
-Someone say something secretly not wanting you to know?
-Someone you could trust turns out to be the one who stab you from the back?
What will you do?
---------------------------------------------------------------
School was normal today.
Except that I was abit of hyper towards the end of the day.
Haha.
We had intensive 'O'level lessons from 8am till 1050am.
Isn't it great?-.-
Our class had to join with the sec 5.
We were given assignment to complete.
Instead doing the work that was given, we talk as if there's no teacher in there.
The questions was partly difficult.
English went through oral, picture conversation.
Physics, corrections,corrections&corrections!!
Went home at about 7.
The TV3 drama ,Matahari gets exciting every episode.
I didn't watch the previous episodes.
Its either I slept or didn't have the mood to watch the drama.
So here I'm blogging.
Bored right now.
Elder sis will be coming home late.
This means I'll be sleeping late today.
I want to eat dinner.
Mum cooked Ayam Masak Lemak Chilli Padi.
One of my favourite dishes.
Finger licking good.
NO.1
That's all for now.
ByeBye:)
P/S : I prefer the OLD you. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment