Relieved.
Yesterday was marking day.
Went out with family to Geylang.
Thought of eating Arnolds but I insist of eating something else.
Fried Chicken too oily, I can't believe I say that.
Haha.
I was actually having cough right now.
So to prevent it from getting worse, I ate soup.
&I ate donuts from Donut Empire.
Today, sat at home since my phone doesn't ring.
To kill this boredom, I decide to blog.
I preventing myself from drinking cold water in order to cure my sickness.
Waiting for sister to come home.
I don't know what else to do except staring at the monitor.
I want to go out and take pictures of the scenery.
It has been long since I touch the camera.
Sad:'(
Been pestering dad to buy me a bicycle.
&I'm still waiting for his answer.
That's all for this post.
Will blog again if I'm free.
ByeBye:)
P/S: I don't understand such person.
No comments:
Post a Comment